- How EIQA helps Organisations
- How we achieve this
- How do EIQA help business improvement?
- Benefits of independent certification
- Our Customers
First established in 1969 EIQA is the Irish National Quality Association known specifically for hygiene and quality programmes. EIQA offer solutions to customers that are committed to improving their hygiene and quality standards and view a nationally recognised accredited programme as key to their company's future.
All EIQA programmes are built on a proven framework to ensure an organisation's progress.
How EIQA helps Organisations:
- Improving hygiene standards
- Improving quality standards
- Improving service performance
- Improving the customer experience
and, as a result, improving financial results.
How we achieve this:
- Operational audits
- Providing consultancy services
- Providing training
- Customer measurements - Key performance indicators specific to their business
“Put simply, we help our clients do things better through our continuous improvement programmes”
We conduct in excess of 3000 audits and assessments every year for businesses in the public, private & not for profit sectors.
EIQA provide a wide range of member services including customer services measurement, customer satisfaction measurements, balanced score card, customised business assessments and employee surveys.
How do EIQA help business improvement?
Global research shows that there are clear links between business performance and independent certification against a recognised standard. EIQA have a track record of providing a unique service offering through the development of industry / sector specific standards.
Benefits of Independent Certification:
- Increase profitability
- Operate more efficiently
- Have happier customers / members
- Provide a greater level of customer / member service
- Have lower rates of staff turnover
- Reduce costs through improved management of processes
- Achieve wider recognition
Our customers include:
- Retail Symbol groups
- Foodservice Customers - hotels, fast food outlets, restaurants, contract catering organisations
- Prison services
- Educational sector
- Government departments
- Healthcare providers
- Transport companies
- Financial institutions
- Business and professional services
- Leisure centres
- Nursing homes